Once you have registered your team with us, the next step will be to create a webpage for your team's fundraising activity or event to allow donations to be made online and also keep track of how much you have raised.
1. Visit the Bar Pro Bono Unit's JustGiving site and click 'Make your Page'.
2.You will then be asked to log in, or if you do not already have a JustGiving account you will be asked to enter your details and create a new account.
3. Once you have done this you will then be able to create an online sponsorship page for your team's activity or event. Please remember to ensure that your team name is on any page you create so that we know where the money is coming from.
4. You can personalise your page with your own colours, photos and message. Then you can use your team's personal website address to publicise your event and allow others to donate online and leave you messages of support.
5. JustGiving will send any funds raised straight to the Bar Pro Bono Unit and will add Gift Aid* to every eligible donation.
You can also add any money that you have collected offline to the running total on your page.
Remember, the winning team will be the one that raises the largest amount by Friday 18th March 2011.
* Using Gift Aid means that for every pound given, the Bar Pro Bono Unit will receive an extra 28p from the Inland Revenue, helping each donation go further at no cost to the donor